Bianchi Intenso Disc 2019
The Bianchi Intenso was developed by Bianchi to be a true all-round endurance race bike, so is ideal for anyone taking on a sportive or who just enjoys riding mid-long distances quickly but in comfort. It is also an all round road racing machine for riders who prefer a slightly more upright riding position or a bike with fewer headset spacers and a classic cut-down race look!
Bianchi Intenso Disc 2019. Shimano 105 11sp Compact
With a decade of R&D behind our Endurance Racing line of bikes, the Intenso marks a new generation of all day riding performance for gran fondo and sportive riders.
The Intenso is a monocoque carbon fiber endurance road bike that yearns for any road surface you can throw at it. With 28c tire clearance, internal cable routing and K-VID technology in the fork and seat stays, you can hammer away down dirt farm lanes and chip sealed roads as you hunt for the next Strava segment. A full carbon fork and tapered steer tube keep the steering reactive and stable as you carve up the high speed descents on your next club ride. Riding on a wheel base longer than our Extreme Racing series of bikes and with a slightly slack head tube angle, the Intenso offers the rider stability when the road gets rough and the crosswinds rip across the farm fields during your rides.
- Frame Intenso Disc carbon, 1.1/8″- 1.5″, BB shell BSA, internal cable, mechanical and Di2 electronic shifting compatible, thru axle 12x135mm
- Sizes: 47-50-53-55-57-59-61
- Fork Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, Disc, 1.5″ head, dropout 12x100mm thru axle
- Shifters Shimano 105 ST-R7020 2x11sp Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear derailleur Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS 11sp
- Front derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- Sprocket Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- Tire Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700×25
- 50/34 – 11/32
Pedals Rental (if you bring yours we will fix them for free)
- Look Keo
- Shimano SPD-SL (road)
- Shimano SPD (MTB)
- Normal pedals