Bianchi Aria Disc 2019
To achieve fast rides from full aerodynamic performance it’s important that both the bike and the rider are as aerodynamically efficient as possible. The ARIA’s advanced aerodynamic design has been heavily inspired by Bianchi extensive wind-tunnel testing and cooperation with Bianchi pro riders.
Bianchi Aria Disc 2019. Shimano 105 11sp 52/36
The new Bianchi Aria is designed to offer maximum aerodynamic performance without compromising the ride quality, handling and comfort you would expect from an all-round fast road bike.
For the bike, full aerodynamic performance means the shape of the tubes’ profiles and their structural combination to cheat the wind’s resistance, resulting in the lowest drag possible. For the rider, full aerodynamic performance means creating a position that allows for the least air resistance – this can only be achieved with a frame and fork geometry that allows for an advanced tuck position, and an ideal racing geometry.
- Frame Aria Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, head tube 1.4″-1.1/8″, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm
- Sizes: 50-53-55-57
- Fork Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4″>1.1/8″, thru axle 12x100mm
- Shifters Shimano 105 ST-R7020 2x11sp Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear derailleur Shimano 105 11sp RD-R7000 SS 11sp
- Front derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- Sprocket Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- Tire Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700×28
- 52/36 – 11/28
Pedals Rental (if you bring yours we will fix them for free)
- Look Keo
- Shimano SPD-SL (road)
- Shimano SPD (MTB)
- Normal pedals